7th year milestones:
- lost most of her front baby teeth, and being replaced with the permanent teeth.
- this year was the first time ari had to go away for a business trip more than a day. she cried at the airport during the farewell.
- this is also the year where she had to spend a few days without me. i had to fly to jakarta to see my dad who was in the hospital, and aina stayed at home with ari for three days. a lot of crying from her. that was a milestone for both of us XD…
- the biggest change this year is that, aina is now a Primary School student. she was very nervous on the first day, but has been doing very well in her class ever since. she prepares her own school stuff, she does her homework and school work. she got Star of the Week badge that she’s been craving. so, it’s all good.
- and she keeps in touch with a few friends from kindergarten.
- as she turned 7, she also moved up to Ballet 1 class. no longer a pre-ballet student, she’s now doing real barre and footwork like “the big girls”.
- we went to japan, and she got sick there to the point that we had to see a doctor and she got quarantine. after getting a flu test (where a small prong being inserted into her nose and swung around), she is now very scared of japanese doctors. flu test is a traumatic experience for her.
- an important moment for her: watched the movie Frozen… that made her go crazy over Elsa and sang that song 50 times a day… that drove us crazy, too.
and today, on her birthday, she got two huuuuge presents this morning.
a big box of beads from binggi & bubu, that we gave it to her while she’s still sleeping…
and from Relly, she got this humogous bear, later named Cinnamon.