I’m addicted to Vox. so, sorry for bombarding you with Vox’s Question of the Day everyday…
How many places have you lived in your life?
– From Vox.
- Bandung, Indonesia for 16 years.
- Jakarta, Indonesia for 1 year.
- Pennsburg, Pennsylvania for 1 year — this was high school.
- Bethlehem, Pennsylvania for 6 years (1 year in College’s dorm, 5 years in apartment).
- New York City for 4 years (two different apartments).
- Jakarta again, for a few months…
- Melbourne, Australia for around a year… i was practically living in three countries at this time.
- Singapore, a little over a year (two different houses)
in-between those places, i also spent less than 3 months in these cities doing summer jobs:
- Virginia (i was working in DC).
- outskirts of Birmingham, UK — i was working in a small town around the area.
if i had a chance, i would love to try living somewhere in Europe. and Kyoto.