we got the keys to our new home today!! waah! we’re soooo excited! we took a break from our packing frenzy, picked up our keys, walked around and took photos of our new home.
it still smells like paint and the grass is still patchy. and it’s soooo white!
everything is white…
except for the bathroom.
oh, and the plants on the little front yard.
anyways, check out the rest of the photos in the album. we’re too excited to sleep tonight. well, we kinda have to finish packing anyway. tomorrow, we’re moving all our stuff to the new house. the schedule is:
- tomorrow morning, ari has a 2-hour meeting with our client, but he needs to be back at home around 11:30AM.
- at 1PM, i’ll take a cab from the current apartment to the new one, taking our plants with me.
- at 2PM, the moving company will pick up our stuff. ari will stand by at our current apartment watching the movers.
- by 3PM, the moving should be done. ari and i meet up at our new place.
- tomorrow night is still undecided whether we sleep at the new place or the old place. most likely we’ll go back to the old place, since the new place has no mattress.
- the day after tomorrow… morning: the mattress will be delivered from IKEA.
- the day after tomorrow… afternoon: the washing machine and fridge will be delivered from Harvey Norman.
- the day after tomorrow… evening: should be the first night we sleep at the new house, which marks the day that we’re been waiting for over two months! yay!!
…that’s also marks the day when we only have cold shower…. i hope things will go well and according to the schedule. wish us luck. i guess, once the whole thing is completed, the next thing on the list is to install water heater.
ps: we might lose our internet connection at anytime. so, we may not be able to read our emails in the next few days. if you need to contact us, our mobile will be your best bet.