highlight of my 2004…
- i lived in three different countries at one time.
- i voted in presidential election for the first time in my life.
- i quit my job and remain jobless since.
- i worked on Godote Offline first book.
- my brother graduated.
- i visited the States, my home for 10 years. how i miss that place.
- this site, Expiration Date, got nominated for an award for the first time in its 5-year of lifespan.
- avocadolite finally got a new facelift, although it’s nothing fancy like the previous versions.
- i got married. hurrah!
so many things happened in the past year. there are bombs exploded near where i live, there were hundred thousands lives being swept away by the huge tide, there was yet another change of presidency in the country i was living, and i disappoint my father once again…
i’m looking forward for the new year… i think it should be a good year, especially since this year, my birthday would have a good number: 20/05/2005 🙂
Happy New Year 2005, all!