in the midst of this flying peak season (due to school holiday), i managed to get a seat in Singapore Airlines tomorrow to go back to Singapore. only two days in waiting list too! what a miracle!
so, i’m leaving Melbourne tomorrow morning. today, i have to:
- rent a car
- drive my mom to a mall so that she can buy a curtain rods
- pick up my dad from the office
- return the car
- pack my stuff, which is scattered all over the house
- pack all the gifts we bought over the trip to the States
- copy all my files in my dad’s computer to a CD
- take a shower
sorry to use this journal as a to-do-list. hehe.