ari came by at 8 in the morning… yay! he is going to stay at his other house on the outskirt of Jakarta, which means i won’t see him at all this weekend, except this morning… but that’s ok. at least i got to see him once.
to fill up the days, i read the LOTR all the way to the end, went to Chilli’s house to pick up the next book and stayed overnight there.
a few comments about Fellowship of the Ring:
- i wish the story of Tom Bombadill is covered in the movie. he’s makes the story much more wonderful
- how come the story between Shire and Bree is much shorter in the movie than in the book? i think that alone covers almost half of the book…
- so, frodo is much older in the book than in the movie, eh?
- i think Aragorn as Strider is cooler in the book than in the movie.
- there are more animals and magical beings in the book than in the movie.
in short, the movie is wonderful, but you’d discover that the book is a few times more wonderful than the movie.
and, oh, i ate manggis!
(when i wrote this, i was dead tired. pardon the incohorence…)