we’re back! and this is the Bali Trip 2011 chronicle.
we got the ticket about 6 months prior from one of the cheap ticket thing. we got 5 nights in Kuta and 2 nights in Ubud. the place we stayed in Kuta was Adi Dharma Cottage, a place that ari’s family frequents to stay everytime they go to Bali. it’s very affordable, quiet and nice little cottages, in the middle of party center of Legian.
the place we in Ubud is Komaneka @ Bisma, a wonderful and beautiful hotel & villas. this place is NOT cheap, but we got a great deal over at Agoda where we could book a regular double room for half its price due to Golden Week discount. and when we arrived, we were upgraded by the nice people at the Komaneka to one of their villa rooms.
so we were lucky. DAMN LUCKY. we stayed at a villa with a private infinity pool right at our doorstep for only a quarter of its price. can’t get any better deal than that. and the service was just magnificent.
anyways… here are the entries and pictures:
– entry: arrving
– photo: flickr 26/04/2011 album
– entry: tanjong benoa
– entry: badung beaches
– entry: uluwatu + kecak + jimbaran
– photo: flickr 27/04/2011 album
– entry: around kuta-legian-seminyak
– photo: flickr 28/04/2011 album
– entry: bali bird park + ubud + tanah lot
– photo: flickr 29/04/2011 album
– entry: bali safari & marine park
– photo: flickr 30/04/2011 album
– entry: kintamani + sebatu + tegalalang
– photo: flickr 01/05/2011 album
– entry: komaneka @ bisma
– entry: ubud monkey forest
– photo: flickr 02/05/2011 album
…and i still owe a few more entries… sorry for being lazy…