six months ago, we accidentally “bumped into” cheap tickets to japan. we only had an hour to decide wether we want to take this trip or not. and we did.
this whole trip is mostly for aina and her love for mickey mouse, doraemon and totoro… so, tokyo is the way to go. of course, the parents need to have fun, too… thus: kyoto.
to read more detailed story of each day, here are the links:
– entry: aoyama, omotesando & shibuya
– photo: flickr 17/09/2010 album
– entry: daikanyama & jiyugaoka
– photo: flickr 19/09/2010 album
– entry: visiting ozaki-san
– photo: flickr 20/09/2010 album
– entry: tokyu hands + monjayaki
– photo: flickr 21/09/2010 album
– entry: to Osaka
– photo: flickr 24/09/2010 album
– entry: going home
– photo: flickr 25/09/2010 album
…and i still owe this blog the rest of the story and uploading all the photos. sorry for being so lazy and haven’t finished it 🙁