First best friend: Yanti, as far as i remember… it was kindergarten.
First car: 1989 Honda CRX… red.
First screen name: sun2197.
First self purchased CD: i don’t remember, but my first cassette was a Culture Club, in 1984.
First pets: Manis… typical name for a cat in Indonesia.
First piercing/tattoo: ears, when i was a day old… no tattoo, though.
Last cigarette: a few hours ago.
Last car ride: this morning, in a cab, to sign the new apartment lease.
but we forgot to bring our cheque book. so… no signing lease.
Last good cry: a few weeks ago.
Last library book checked out: probably right before i graduated collage. that means, 7 years ago.
Last kiss: this afternoon.
Last crush: this afternoon.
Last phone call: during dinner at Burger King.
Last time showered: at 9:30 this morning.
Last shoes worn: gave me a blister on my right foot. this was a few days ago.
Last song played: I’m Bruce — Fantastic Plastic Machine.
Last item bought: cigarettes.
Last shirt worn: a grey sleeveless… one of the 5 fake diamonds fell off at the store today.
Last website visited: GF
Last word/s you said: excuse me.
Last song you sang: humming Jiyuu e no shotai.
What color of underwear are you wearing? none. just kidding.
What’s under your bed?: dust-bunnies.
What time did you wake up today?: 9 am.
Where do you want to go? Barcelona.
What is your career going to be? housewife.
Where are you going to live? anywhere.
How many kids do you want? one? or two.
What kind of car(s): something small and cute.
Current mood: tired and annoyed.
Current music: silence.
Current taste: bitter.
Current hair: need a wash.
Current clothes: starry racer-back tanks.
Current annoyance(s): ari is over-worked.
Current book: does crochet book count?
Current hate: artwerk thieves.
(x) – you’ve done
(_) – you haven’t done
(x) been drunk
(x) been high
(x) kissed a member of the opposite sex
(x) kissed a member of the same sex
(_) crashed a friend’s car
(x) been to Japan
(x) ridden in a taxi
(x) been dumped
(_) been in a fist fight
(_) snuck out of my parent’s house
(x) ever dated someone of the opposite sex
(_) ever dated someone of the same sex
(x) had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back
(_) been arrested
(_) made out with a stranger
(x) stole something from my job
(_) celebrated new years in time square
(_) gone on a blind date
(_) had a crush on a teacher
(_) celebrated mardi-gras in new orleans
(x) been to Europe
(x) skipped school
(_) cut myself on purpose
(x) been married
(_) gotten divorced
(_) had children
(_) seen someone die
(_) been to Africa
(_) Punched a friend when playing around
(x) Been to Canada
(_) Been to Mexico
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
(x) Thrown up in a bar
(_) Purposely set a part of myself on fire
(x) Eaten Sushi
(x) Been Snowboarding
(x) Met someone in person from the internet
(_) Been moshing at a concert
(x) had real feelings for someone you knew only online
(x) been in an abusive relationship.
(_) been pregnant or got someone pregnant
(_) lost a child
(x) gone to college
(x) taken painkillers
(x) love someone or miss someone right now
1. Nervous Habits? biting my tongue stud.
2. Are you double jointed? certain places, yes.
3. Can you roll your tongue? *rolls*
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? nope.
5. Can you blow spit bubble? when i was 12 years old, yes. now, no.
6. Can you cross your eyes? *crosses*.
7. Tattoos? none.
8. Piercings and where? cartilage, navel and tongue.
9. Do you make your bed daily? do i have to?
10. Which shoe goes on first? right.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? not that i remember.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry in your wallet? 30 bucks.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? 24/7? my wedding ring, cartilage ring and navel pierce.
14. Favorite piece of clothing? my black sun-dress.
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? yes, when i was in collage.
17. Favorite ice cream flavor? chocolate chocolate chips and macha.
18. Favorite candy treat? permen kelinci.
19. Ideal bagel? everything bagel, toasted with cream cheese.
20. How many cereals in your cabinet? none. but now, after reading this survey, i want cereals…